The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Elliana turned 16 months old last week! The 2nd year seems to be going just as quick as the 1st year. I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe how old she is getting! We had a busy weekend and are still trying to get caught up!


This is what happens when you take a 16 month old and an almost 19 month old to a nice restaurant.

And since I didn't get any good pictures of Elli this weekend, here is a picture of Kensley and I (who will be a big sister any day now....hoping she doesn't become a big sister until next week....We'd really like to go out for our 5 year anniversary this Friday and we'll lose our babysitters if it happens sometime this week. Just hold off a little longer, Amber!)

*******************************************

The next couple pictures were taken on my phone. Elli is a wild sleeper. Yes, we still go in and check on her before we go to sleep....usually we cover her up with a blanket if she isn't already. We love seeing her different sleeping positions.
This picture was taken last night. She loves that blanket!!


This was taken a couple weeks ago.
**************************************




We took a trip to Easton a few weeks ago to show her the big train and let her run through the fountains (Easton has a designated area where kids can run through all the fountains).


********************************************
And just in case you've forgotten how sweet this little laugh is......







Notice the fingernail polish on her toes? She kept pointing to my painted toes this morning....I asked her if she wanted to me to paint hers and she said "YEAH!" She sat so still and kept picking out different colors to put on her toes. I love having a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment