The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

7 weeks old

Connor,
You are officially 7 weeks old and growing so quickly. The past 7 weeks are a bit of a blur, as you haven't allowed me to get much sleep! However, the past 3 nights (tonight included), you've been in bed anywhere between 8:00 and 9:00. Also, the last 2 nights you've only woken up 1 time to eat and didn't have any trouble going back to sleep after I fed you. This was the biggest answer to prayer, as I have a sinus infection and the lack of sleep was really wearing on me! Thank you for the much needed sleep!!

You are wearing size 0-3 and 3 month clothes. You grew out of your newborn clothes much quicker than your big sister did. I take you back to the doctor in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see how much you've grown.

You are smiling and cooing a lot these days. You are typically happiest right after you wake up or have a full belly! You love taking baths and they seem to really make you tired before bedtime!

Elli loves to try and give you her snack. Also, she always wants to put the pacifier in your mouth. She is really starting to enjoy you (as long as Daddy isn't holding you....she gets a bit jealous :) )!


I tried to get a picture of you smiling....I caught the end of one.


Happy 7 week birthday, Bubba! We couldn't imagine life without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment