The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

8 weeks

Connor Lee,

Happy 8 weeks! I feel like I just got done writing a blog about you turning 7 weeks old!

We continue to love watching you smile and enjoy talking to you, as you are doing these things more and more each day.
In addition to your smile, we have loved the fact that you've given us 4 wonderful nights of sleep! Yep, you've slept through the night for the past 4 nights. We've had to put your pacifier back in your mouth anywhere from 2-3 times a night. I know you could probably eat at least once a night, but the pacifier seems to soothe you....so we're happy to all go back to sleep!
We still continue to try and figure out feeding with you. You take a bottle like a champ, but aren't that great at nursing. It takes you forever when I nurse you and you want to take many, many breaks!
We go through days where you will want to eat every 1.5 hours. I'm convinced we will get this feeding figured out and eventually on a schedule to where I don't feel like the only thing I did in a day was feed you :)
You LOVE being held and would be happy if someone would hold you all day long! Today you really started enjoying the play mat and I was able to eat lunch with your sister while you played on the mat!
It is so hard to get a picture of you smiling because every time I bring out the camera while you are talking to me you look like a deer in the headlights (see the above picture), BUT look at your eyes! You are so handsome!
And I love watching you sleep because you still curl up in a little ball. I put you on this towel while I was folding laundry and the next thing I knew you had fallen back asleep!

You are as sweet as can be and I love spending my days with you (and your sis)!

No comments:

Post a Comment