The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Random Pictures

I don't have a fancy title for this post (nor do I ever), but the pictures below were taken over the past 2 weeks.


Two peas in a pod watching sesame street. I asked Elli if Connor could sit in her chair with her to watch sesame street. She of course said "yes," but when it came time to actually putting him in HER chair she didn't want any part of it. He'll be getting a chair for Christmas or his birthday :)
We've been giving Connor and Elli baths together most nights just because it is easier. As you can imagine, it is pretty eventful. We've already had the "no touch, Elli" and "boys and girls are different" talk with Elli multiple times. I think you can imagine what I'm referring to :)
My little helper...she's always willing to sweep

This girl loves marshmallows!!

Big Boy
Do they look alike? Elli wanted in on the photo shoot....please ignore her crazy hair.
People have asked me if we've taken Elli to get her hair cut. My response is "Do you think I would pay for a haircut like that." I've contemplated taking her to see if they could even it out a little more, but I think it is best right now to try and let the top catch up with the rest of her hair...we'll see how it continues to grow! We do put a bow in it most times when we're out in public, but around the house I just let it go :) It's hard to tame those curls with the way it has been growing!

********************************

Some of the pictures below look relatively the same, but I couldn't pick my favorites. She looks so grown up in these pictures.

Doesn't she look like she is modeling?


So....an update on the toddler bed...Elli has been doing GREAT!!!!!!! Since we switched her beds, she has yet to have any trouble going to sleep at night. As far as naps go, she has had trouble on 2 different occasions with getting out of bed and playing, but eventually went to sleep. Her first nap in the bed washilarious. Elli would run and face plant right into her pillow every time she heard me come up to tell her to get back in bed. I had to hide behind the door to keep from laughing. I had to take her rocking horse out of the room because she had quite a good time riding on it. I couldn't stop from laughing, but it stopped getting funny when she locked herself in her room...not once, but twice. Try explaining that to a 20 month old that you can't get into her because she locked the door. When I finally got her out, she kept walking around the house going "lock," "lock," "lock," etc. She has fallen out of bed a couple times during the night, but she quickly just climbs back in bed and goes back to sleep. I can't believe how good she's been with her new bed!



Elli and her best friend, Bella. Elli loves to torture Bella and hides her ball or bones in places Bella can't get them. BUT...she also give endless amounts of hugs and kisses to Bella.



Throwing Bella her ball


We always have to look for buses when the kids get done at school


Potty training anyone? Elli has seemed interested in using the potty for awhile, but hasn't actually ever gone on the toilet. She often tells us when she poops, but never wants to sit on the toilet when she's going. We have a jar of M & Ms for her and she thinks that she gets one just for sitting on the potty. We're not sure that she understands she actually has to go to get one. The other day I thought I'd turn on Snow White (she has her blanket because the guy in the mirror scares her....oh the drama!), give her endless amounts of watered down juice, put the candy beside her, and have her just sit on there. Unfortunately, she never delivered. Poor girl has yet to get her M & Ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment