The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Florida- Take 1

I love retirement! Well...I guess I should say that I love that my parents are retired and are spending a couple months in Florida. My parents had a couple days where they didn't have any visitors or plans and I jokingly told Scott that I should take the kids down there to visit them since he's been traveling more for work. He actually thought it was a great idea and encouraged me to use our free flight miles with our credit card and go. So I did just that.

We left the house at 4am on Saturday morning and we had one very excited girl in the car. Scott was able to help us back to our gate and wait with us until we boarded. The kids did great on the plane. Connor did this most of the way....

Elli did this most of the way....
She was very excited! She was able to watch 'Snow White' and eat 1 skittle for being a good girl! Elli was excited to see her Grandparents and ran to Papa when she got off the plane.

So, here is what we did all week....
We played at the beach. Elli's swimsuit was a hit on the beach and lots of people seemed to stop and comment on it!
Playing with Papa, her buddy.

Elli would say "come here water" every time that she went to fill her bucket up.
I realized this trip just how fair her skin is. I felt like all I did was spray sunscreen on her!
She made sand cakes and cookies on the beach! Elli got to see dolphins swimming in the water one morning. She also enjoyed feeding the birds! One bird actually took her bow right out of her hair while she was feeding them!
Showing me her duck!

Connor got up on all fours and has since been doing that every once in a while!
He wasn't a fan of the bright sun, but look how cute he is!
Playing in his tent on the beach
Connor took at least 1- sometimes 2 naps each day in the tent!
Ready to play in the sand!
I hate these pictures of myself, but they were cute ones of Elli so I thought I'd post them!

Getting ready to get in the pool!
Connor loved swimming around in his floaty and kicked his feet like crazy!
We went to see the sunset ceremony on the beach! Look how cute Connor's little feet are in the sand!
Watching the sunset! Elli loved telling the sun "night night."
Spending some time on the swing! Elli spent a lot of her week on the swing!

Connor got to try out the swing for the 1st time and really enjoyed it!
We left on Thursday around 10 in the morning! My parents were able to walk back to the gate and help with the kids before we boarded. They did great on the plane, but we were glad to see Scott when we landed!

The crazy thing is that we will be heading back down to Florida in a few weeks, a trip that we have had planned for quite some time!

Thanks for a great week Nana & Papa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment