The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Potty Time

I definitely didn't think I'd be writing a blog this week talking about how well Elli is doing with potty training, but thankfully I am :) Last Friday I let Elli run around without a diaper and she did great- only one accident and she went to the potty twice without being told to go. I thought it was a fluke, so we ended up trying it again on Sunday. Once again, Elli did great...only 2 accidents and she went on the toilet all day long without being told to go! Yesterday, we had no accidents all day long! We are so amazed at how quickly she caught on, but very excited for her!! Today we went on our first outing which was supposed to be only an hour long trip to the library, but it turned into a 2.5 hour lunch date with Kelli and Ansley. She ended up having 1 accident, but did great the rest of the day!

We still continue to put a diaper on her during her nap and at night, but take it off as soon as she wakes up! She gets so excited when she goes! Her potty chair has become part of our furniture in our living room, kitchen, basement- basically wherever Elli is. She stops whatever she's doing- eating, playing, taking a bath to go and we are so very proud of her!!

Here are a couple cute picture of her from today....

Scott is traveling for work which means I'm playing single parent. Getting both kids in bed at the same time isn't the easiest job when there is only 1 parent. This is how I found Elli while I was giving Connor his bottle and putting him to bed.....

She had a little fun with the desitin before we put her diaper on for the night. I couldn't help, but laugh- especially when she went from an "oh no what have I done" face to "cheeeeeese" the second I pulled out the camera. (Clearly I did some editing to this photo so she wasn't completely in the nude)

This is how I found Elli this morning when I walked into her room to get her out of bed. Playing hide and seek with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment