The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ohio State Fair

As I was downloading picture from our weekend, I found some old pictures that I never posted on the blog.  We went to the Ohio State Fair in July and had a great time!

 waiting for the merry-go-round
 The babies....they were so hard to keep in the stroller!!
 Elli loves a good carousel ride
 The picture above is not one of my proudest moments as a parent.  We put the older girls on a car ride and hadn't actually watched to see what the ride did.  Do you see the look of sheer panic on their faces??  Well....this ride whipped the girls around at every corner....and I mean whipped!  They were scared to death and crying the whole time.  We might have been cracking up while watching and I do feel bad about laughing....but it was a bit funny.

 Yay!!  No more car ride!!

The kids loved looking at the animals!!




It's safe to say that Elli absolutely loves, loves, loves summertime fairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment