The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random

Scott has been as sick as he's ever been, so I've been trying to keep the kids busy so they'll let him rest.  That and I'd rather take healthy kids to Indiana for once rather than sick kids.  Our schedule is quite busy next week and I'm pretty sure we'll be putting lots of miles on our minivan (if we ever get it back....some guy hit it in the parking lot and we're not quite sure if it'll be done or not).  We will be fitting in 7 Christmas celebrations!  Just for documentation sake (for me), here is our busy, busy week.... 
December 22: Our Christmas in Columbus
December 23: Zurcher Christmas
December 24: Wamsley Christmas
December 25: Breakfast with Lindvalls', afternoon with Brauchlers'
December 26: Travel day to Ohio
December 27th: Brauchler Christmas in Mansfield
December 28: Travel day back to IN
December 29: Lindvall Christmas #1
December 30: Lindvall Christmas #2

Not to mention, the days we're back in Ohio....Scott might then be traveling back to Columbus to work while I stay in Mansfield.

Anyways, here are some pictures of Connor's first painting craft!  We'll be working on some more painting this afternoon to try and keep the kids away from Scott while he gets some rest.  I think the past couple trips to IN that we've made, Connor has been sick....so I really hope I can keep him healthy, so people will actually get to see his fun personality. 




No comments:

Post a Comment