The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Singing on Stage

On Sunday, Elli and her other preschool friends sang at the church where she goes to preschool.  Scott and I were so excited (he insisted on getting an almost front row seat to get a good view of the stage for video taping).  The day before she told me, "I'll probably sing on stage like a princess."

Here are some pictures of the kids before we left for the church....



Yep, I just gave up!  Connor has been waking up earlier lately (around 7) and it's been hard to hold him off until after lunch for a nap.  I thought we were over the transition to one nap, but it looks like I was wrong!  

Elli went right up on stage when they told them to come up....no hesitation....She is on the 2nd row and the 2nd kid from the right....


So, for the majority of the time....Elli turned around and faced the wrong direction.  But, as you can see in the picture below, she was so proud of herself.  After church, we ran to the grocery to get some food....she made sure to tell a stranger "I sing on stage."

Next Friday is her 'real' Christmas Program at school.  We're so excited to go watch her and then have a cookie party with all the other preschool kids and their family that will attend the performance!  

No comments:

Post a Comment