The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1 year pictures

I've done a pretty horrible job lately at taking pictures and told myself the other day that I'd take plenty of her on Monday and Tuesday for the blog. Well....both Elli and I then got sick and that never happened. Yep....that's right....we are sick again! We both have fevers and are just feeling not so grand. We originally thought Elliana's was from teething, but the nurse assured me today that a fever of 101.5 wouldn't be caused by teeth. They wanted me to hold off for another day to bring her in to see if she gets any better. I got lots of snuggles today! She pretty much spent all afternoon on my shoulder....this was great for both of us as I had no energy to play (There are not a whole lot of meds that I can take with me being pregnant). We are both staying home tomorrow and I will work on Friday instead of tomorrow. Here's to hoping this will be our last week of being sick!!

Since I don't have any good pictures to post....here is a slideshow of Elli's 1 year pictures....

http://video214.com/play/aObC2iG6Ffd91yqVzi0X1Q/s/dark

OR....If you'd rather look at them 1 by 1....click on the below link and sign up with a user name and password.

http://amysuzannephotographic.lifepics.com/net/Pro/EventInfo.aspx?event=elli1year


By the way....Scott you should know if you read this-I know I just told you this, but you're pretty amazing for taking care of everything tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment