The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

We are finally feeling better! Elli and I are both on antibiotics and I can tell they are working! She is sleeping great and her appetite is definitely back! I just hope we can keep all other germs away! I was so glad to finally have some energy to clean today, as I've definitely been slacking lately on those responsibilities!

Elliana seems to be into everything these days....it is definitely getting harder to take still pictures of her! Our living room typically looks like a tornado by the end of the day (yes, still working on the playroom downstairs for her). Today, her and I discussed the fact that there is a baby in my belly. Obviously she doesn't understand what that means yet, but she gave the baby multiple kisses.....until she got bored and moved onto the next activity! Speaking of baby....Scott and I compromised and decided that we will in fact find out the sex of the baby next Tuesday. Our compromise?? Well....if we have another one after this (definitely not thinking about that anytime soon or for the next few years for that matter)...we will wait until delivery to find out the sex. Sounded good to me!

Here are some pictures of us playing the past 2 days....as you can tell she loves to have things put on her head.



She had to have goggles on her head and the baby's diaper bag around her neck.....


Thinking she is pretty funny. She was biting Ernie's nose and then cracking up (with her fake laugh)!

Doing her fake laugh

Real laugh this time....she was throwing Bella the ball and thought it was SOOOOOOO funny last night (and it was pretty funny to watch her).

The goggles once again

No comments:

Post a Comment