The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OH BOY

OH BOY! Yep....that's right! It's a boy! After much speculation and me always calling this child a "him" or "he" we finally have proof that he is in fact a boy. The dr. spent a good amount of time looking at everything and said he looks great. Our dr. said that he has passed his 1st physical by a dr....way to go little nugget!! At this point in time he can tell that this boy has no cleft lip (thanks to the little nugget opening up his mouth wide to stick his thumb in) and no spina bifida. Also, his heart looks healthy with all 4 chambers. The dr. said he is measuring just right; however, when he was taking measurements I saw on the screen it said August 20, 2011. So....I'm not sure if that means we're 4 days behind schedule or what. I'd be ok with that....I'm not rushing this little guy out and would like him to stay put for as long as possible....the older Elli is- the better! We were extremely pleased with how the dr.'s appt. went. However, Elli did make her last appearance at that office. It is pretty difficult to have her tag along seeing as how they need a urine sample, blood pressure, weight, and measurement of my stomach at each appointment. They took me back 5 minutes early today and Scott still wasn't there. I had to take her in the restroom with me to get my urine sample. I was too focused on what she was taking out of the cabinet under the sink to realize I had set the sample on the floor. Next thing I new, she had spilled the whole urine sample on the bathroom floor. GROSS.....I did some quick cleaning and rushed out of there all disheveled! Luckily, my dr. stays open until 7:00 on Mondays. I took the 6:45 appt. (So Scott could watch her in the evening) for the 11th of April and had to throw out any chance of me getting a mani/pedi before we head to Vegas. Oh well....such is life!

I hope this little guy likes playing beauty shop and baby dolls because that is what Elli and I do all day. Looks like I'm in the market for some boy clothes and toys. I'm pretty sure this little guy has many air shows in his future.

I'm feeling great and honestly this pregnancy has been a breeze thus far compared to Elli's. The dr. put a halt on any plans we had to travel around the 4th of July, so it looks like we'll be staying close to Columbus. We're still tossing around the idea of taking Elli somewhere within a couple hours from our house.

Here are some pictures of baby boy lindvall....

picture 1 on left....his foot
picture 2 on right....opening his mouth to stick his thumb in (a behavior we'll have to decrease when he comes out of the womb)
picture 3 on left......money shot
picture 4 on right.....him looking at the "camera"
picture 5 on left.....money shot....he's all boy
picture 6 on right.....his head

The bottom left 2 pictures are upside down.


1 comment:

  1. Brent and Ellen got their first girl and now your parents are going to get their first boy. That seems fair to me! Congratulations! I imagine you can count on those grandparents to pick up a few boy things when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete