The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas in Mansfield

The weekend before Christmas, we headed up to Mansfield to spend a few days at the 'Red hotel slide' as Elli would say and celebrated Christmas with my Grandparents.  The kids absolutely love this hotel and especially love going down the slide!


 I slept with this Monkey….I'm not one that loves to sleep with my kids, as he was scooted close to me the whole night long!
 Amber had to wear her floaties in the pool (you didn't think I wasn't going to post this picture, did you?)
 Connor figured out he could float on his back (with the help of his floaties).  Um….not sure why the water looks green….I don't remember it looking like that while we were there.  This was the hot tub….
We had a good time, but we were all a little exhausted by the time we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment