The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Elliana's Christmas Program

Elli had a Christmas Program at her school the week before Christmas.  I'd be lying if I didn't say that I had been looking forward to this as soon as I found out about it.  She practiced a lot around the house leading up to the concert and we couldn't wait to see her perform on stage.

Before her concert….

Nana and Papa B. were nice enough to make the 3 hour drive for the 30 minute concert :)  They also saved the week when they stayed the day after the concert to help me out with the kids.  I was so sick and Scott had to leave on a trip out West.  
 The Star of the Show….


 Connor's turn with the 'star'
 Can you find Elli?  She did awesome!!  She sang every song and did all the hand motions.
  After the concert Connor said, "You did good job, sissy."  And a good job she did!!
  All the parents provided cookies for everyone in attendance to enjoy after the show (and yes, mine were store bought….I was sick).

No comments:

Post a Comment