The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Morning

We began our Christmas celebration by attending the Christmas Eve service at our church.  We had planned on making dinner at home after the service, but I wasn't feel well, so we opted to pick up food. We came home, let the kids watch 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas,'  put our cookies and apple out (Elli was insistent that Rudolph would only eat apples), and headed to bed.  

Photo Shoot before….

 Connor was being like Elli by tilting his head...





 (Ignore the tape on the wall….our stockings fell down.  I did the best I could decorating our apartment with the decorations we actually had at the apartment.  Our tree looked pathetic, as most stuff is in storage).
 Elli went down stairs in the morning to check if Santa came and then ran upstairs to get us.  We, of course, had to wait for Connor to wake up.  We read The Christmas Story and then began opening gifts.
We had a bit of a traumatic event, as we thought we had lost the one thing Elli asked for for Christmas, her ariel fin.  During present opening, I tore apart the apartment looking for it.  After about 20 minutes, I realized she had already opened it (Elli and Scott thought it was a shirt that she opened and tossed it over to the side).  Before I realized this, she kept saying…."I mean, thank you for all my gifts. I really love them all. I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't get my ariel fin. I asked for it. I thought Santa would have brought it." So glad we found it and didn't lose it!!

Connor got stuff for his trains, which is all he wanted!
We had a good morning at home.  It was really nice to be at home on Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment