The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

10 months and my 1st tooth

All I want for Christmas is..................."My 2 bottom teeth." I'm sure this is what Elli would be singing if she could. After months and months and months of teething Elli finally has a tooth coming in on the bottom. Hopefully the breakthrough of this tooth means we can ease up on the extremely dirty diapers, right Elli....please :/

Elliana has been taking more steps and is gaining more confidence. Today she was letting go of different things and taking a couple steps to get to what she wanted instead of dropping to her knees and crawling.

Elli on her 1st Thanksgiving! I think she looks so old in this picture....standing up giving me a big grin. Thanksgiving last year marked the beginning of swollen ankles and feet for me until I delivered Elli.


At this point on Thanksgiving, Elli was exhausted. She laid her head in Kensley's lap....I'm not quite sure why, but it was cute!!

Elli had a busy weekend traveling all around the state of Indiana. She skipped some naps and most naps were shorter than normal, but overall did well!

*******************************************************
We officially have a 10 month old as of this past Friday! Here is our 10 month photo shoot from beginning to end....it is very difficulty to get her to sit and smile.







I'm bias, but I think she has the prettiest smile!!



Trying to tackle the bear....




Happy 10 month birthday Elliana (only a couple days late)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment