The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On The Go

These days Elliana is constantly moving! She loves to explore and find new things that she isn't supposed to have. Elli goes down easy for naps, but doesn't sleep for more than an hour....this is a big change from what it used to be! I am having to watch her at all times now....For instance, yesterday I walked out to the kitchen and all the sudden I started hearing screaming. Well....Elli was trying to get her bubbles in the ottoman and dove head first and was stuck. Today I turned my back to get some helpful advice from our baby book and she had already climbed 2-3 steps (this is the 1st time she's done this....I'm in trouble). She keeps my busy :)

Elli loves walking all around the house (while holding our hands of course). We've been trying to get her to walk only holding 1 of our hands, but she doesn't like that as much and will let go after a couple of steps. It is unbelievable how much she is growing and learning everyday. She is beginning to understand the word "no;" however, this doesn't mean that she correctly listens to us when we tell her this.

Scott is taking to his new role as Elli's hairstylist. After every bath, Scott enjoys brushing her hair to one side and flipping out the back to tame her curls. He does quite a good job. He has even used the hair dryer a couple times which she loves!

The 1st 2 videos were taken about a week and a half ago. I used to stand in front of her walker because it moved so quickly....not these days....she enjoys moving fast!!






Listen to those squeals!!

******************************************************

I took this video today! She climbed all the way up 2 times and wanted to do it again!


***************************************************************
Elli wanted to give a shout out to her cousin, Kensley who will be turning 1 on Thursday!

Kens, remember the 1st time we hung out together at my house? I was only a few days old!

Look how much we've grown!! I can't wait to come to your birthday party and play with all our.... uhhh....I mean your toys!

Happy Birthday Cousin Kens!! Love, Elli (and Auntie Ashley and Uncle Scott)

No comments:

Post a Comment