The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Elli

Elliana continues to grow everyday. These days we are enjoying watching her "dance" to music. Elli loves dancing and does it about 90% of the time when music turns on. Last Thursday she made my day when I turned around in the car and saw her little head bobbing to the sound of her CD while she was sitting in her car seat! She's the cutest little dancer....she definitely loves dancing and we sing multiple times throughout the day!

Elli is also learning to give kisses. She's not extremely consistent with this, but it makes your day when she actually does give a smooch. Her kisses involve her grabbing your cheeks, pulling you in, and opening up her mouth really wide. We love it!

Elli seems to be more interested in eating than she was last week. I'm convinced that this little girl is working on a tooth. She is getting back into her normal nap routine! Despite my best efforts, Elli absolutely refuses a sippy especially when I put formula in it. This morning I was determined to give her formula out of her sippy. It didn't turn out the way I had plan. She cried and cried. Luckily, she's not the only child that has refused a sippy. I continue to do research on how to effectively transition her while trying not to get too stressed about it.

Playing peek-a-boo! I caught Elli's reaction as I was hiding behind the couch. Little does she know....this game is usually how I get her to come back into the living room when she's crawled out in the kitchen getting into things she's not supposed to!

No baby food tonight!! Elli enjoyed pasta with meatballs and some peas! I made a good decision to take off her shirt before we ate dinner!


Travis and Sarah introduced Elli to Sesame Street this weekend. She loved it and Scott loves showing her clips from the show.

Watching intently on the computer....

And then she decided to use the computer to make her gums feel better! Hopefully a tooth will pop through soon!!

Scott reads Elli her books before bed. Elli loves reading and we read lots of books throughout the day! She is getting to the point where she can make it through the whole book without getting distracted or chewing on the book (she's been teething for quite sometime) :)

We are loving the stage that Elli is in now! We knew that we'd enjoy being parents, but we couldn't even imagine how much fun we'd have! We love watching her grow and develop each day.

By the way, did you notice Elli's Christmas pj's?? 'Tis the Season!! I'm counting down the days to our annual Black Friday shopping trip! Is is sad that this is the day I look forward to each year? I'm excited that Sarah will be joining us for the day this year! Last year I was pregnant with Elli and that slowed me down a bit! Not this year....I'll be ready to go for 8 hours straight....who's with me ?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment