The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Dancing

Elliana loves music....we sing all the time throughout the day. Now with the holidays coming around, I often have Christmas music playing in the house. I think I mentioned in the last blog that she loves dancing and we LOVE to watch her. Scott and I took a video of Elli dancing this past weekend....notice the head bob :) (And yes, I know her sock is falling off....it is so hard to keep socks on her!!).


*Sorry....it is a long video....but the head bob is totally worth it!!


This video was shot with our new video camera!! As a result, I will probably be having more videos to post on here. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing a good job at taking pictures lately. I will try and continue to post as much as possible, but I might not be posting every week like I have done.
*******************************************************************
It has been fun to watch Elli's progress with walking. She is now doing a great job walking while holding only one of our hands. We tried seeing if she'd take a few steps this past weekend, but she was unsuccessful. She would just lunge forward for us to catch her :)

Elli has been "talking" a lot more lately. We've been hearing a lot of "dadada," "bababa," and "mamama." We love hearing her little voice all over the house!


Scott...I took a video of Elli waving to the camera when I was telling her to tell you "hi." I was going to post it, but it takes too long! I'll have to show you when you get home! Elli has missed you tonight, but you've got a pup at home that doesn't know what to do without you...she's been moping all day long! Hope you're staying warm in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment