The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

6 weeks or less....

Less than 6 weeks to go....




*Picture was taken this past Sunday at 33.5 weeks.


"Bubba" continues to grow and move at a constant pace throughout the day. I'm still feeling pretty good with the exception of enlarged ankles/feet and some decreased energy level :) The heat is starting to get to me a little as temperatures have reached the 90s recently. This pregnancy is flying by....my next doctor's appointment is in 1.5 weeks where they will be checking to see my progression. I can't believe we're already to this point.


When I was in my last couple weeks of my pregnancy I got rear-ended on my way to one of my doctor's appointments. Well....guess what happened last night? This time, I was on my way home from the dr. and a 17 yr. old and 2 of his friends rear-ended me right at our roundabout. The 17 year old was a mess....no no....not because he hit a pregnant woman that was about to pop, but because his car was pretty banged up, his windows were tinted (he was afraid he was about to get a ticket), and had no license or registration with him. Both friends tried to bolt after it happened, but luckily the cops got there in time to stop them. The front of his car was completely messed up and our car sounds like a motorcycle and can't be driven. Although I thought I was fine with the exception of being a little sore, the dr. wanted me to go to the hospital to get monitored for a few hours. My friend, Kelli, came to the hospital and hung out with me there....Garrett went to our house and hung out with Scott for the evening (Elli was already in bed). The dr. did an ultrasound after they monitored me for a few hours and the baby passed with flying colors! Baby boy is head down and they said he should stay that way until delivery. I made him double check that "Bubba" was in fact a he and tried to talk the dr. into giving Kelli a quick scan so we could see her baby....unfortunately the 2nd didn't happen. Scott filed the claim last night....the insurance company can't get a hold of the kid's family, so we just wait. I'm thankful that Elli wasn't with me and extremely thankful that I only have a 17 month old and not a 17 year old :) I left the hospital and told the nurses I'd see them in a few weeks at delivery!


*"Bubba" as you read this when you're older, please note that your father and I have been going back and forth trying to find the perfect name. Our friends have even searched their baby book for us and gave us a list of possible names. Just as we think we're getting closer at giving you a name, we add another name into the mix. You will have a name by the time you enter this house, but I'm afraid we will continue to call you "bubba" until a decision has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment