The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Dada

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADA (tomorrow)!! Elli and I have been practicing for about a week now singing "Happy Birthday" to Scott. We've probably already sang to him at least 10 times and I'm sure we'll be singing "Happy Birthday" the rest of the week! Scott turns 29 tomorrow and we've been gradually celebrating his birthday. Last night, Elli and I made him pizza and his birthday cake (she loved decorating the cake with M&Ms....especially when she learned how good they were to eat....1st time she'd ever had them). I have pictures of Elli (with chocolate all over her face) and Scott right before we lit the candles to sing to him....now, if I had more energy I'd go get the SD card and post them....but we just got home from our friends and I'm exhausted. They'll have to wait for another day.



(Please excuse my bad singing)

Scott, I hope one day Elli and "Bubba" realize just how lucky they are to have you as their Dad. You are the best and we don't tell you that enough!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
*****************************************************
The next video was taken around 7:15 or 7:30 at night after a busy day....Elli was so slap-happy. However, this has been consistent in our house the past week or so. Not many people get to see her like this....in fact, I'm not sure that anyone else has seen her like this. She tends to be shy around everyone, but Scott and I. I'm sure people would think she was a completely different child if they saw her with just us 2 in the house. Elli is so quiet around others; however, this weekend I actually asked Scott when he thought she would start knowing to use her "indoor voice." :)


Did you see her shrug her shoulders?? She's always shrugged her shoulders, but these days she seems to over exaggerate the motion. It's really funny if you can see her face while she does it! She provides us with endless entertainment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment