The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Brauchler Reunion/Anniversary Party

This past weekend, Elli and I spent a couple days in Mansfield, OH for some family events. Elli had her first hotel stay and did great, especially because it had an indoor water park! It was just Elli and I staying in a room, as Scott was in IN for his high school reunion and then went to Chicago for work.


We went to our family reunion on Saturday during the day. The reunion was like always...tons of sausage (we are German), cornhole, and tables full of people playing cards. Luckily, there is a playground there for all the kids to play. I should mention that there wasn't one little boy at this reunion....unfortunately, this little guy will be the only boy in the family.


Elli enjoyed swinging outside....


Elli hasn't ever paid much attention to babies; however, she fell in love with her little cousin, Avery. She was very interested in where Avery was and wanted to hold her multiple times. She will be such a good, big sis.
This hotel had an indoor water park. Elli LOVED the slide....of course she was too small to go on it herself. I had the opportunity to go on the slide multiple times on Saturday morning, as all the guys were golfing. Amber and I took turns taking Elli down the slide. And yes, as you can imagine, everytime I went down the slide my bathing suit top slid up exposing this big, pregnant belly for the whole pool to see. I was happy when the guys were back!
Elli had the experience of playing basketball for the 1st time. She loves playing with balls, so this was quite a treat for her!
Little Avery spent most of the weekend like this.
Anything to keep these 2 entertained. Papa was pushing Elli and Kensley in the chair down the hall while we were trying to pack things up. They loved it!
I LOVE this next picture. Again, trying to keep the girls entertained while packing things up. We gave them cups full of ice to chew on to keep them busy.
On Sunday, we got the whole Brauchler side together (with the exception of Scott) to celebrate my grandparents 60th anniversary party. Lunch was a bit crazy seeing as how there were 6 kids and 1 baby. Can you tell who all the girls were attached to this weekend?? The whole Brauchler family minus Scott and baby Lindvall
I thought I was taking a picture of all the great-grandkids and then I realized that my Uncle Randy's kids aren't "great" grandkids :) Anyways....there are all girls in this family. And because it looks like everyone else is done having kids, it is up to Amber and Jeremy to bring in another boy to this family (you guys ready yet?)
From left to right: Mila (Andy's daughter), Elli, Cami (Andy's daughter), Adison (Randy's daughter), Kensley, Grace (Randy's daughter), and Avery.


I always thought Elli was favoring Scott; however, this weekend everyone commented on how much Elli looks like me and how much Elli resembles my baby pictures. We're looking forward to seeing who this little guy will look like. Only a few weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment