The Lindvall Family

The Lindvall Family
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bubba

Dear Bubba,

Here is you at almost 37 weeks....your Dad took this of me before we were headed out the door to go to church! You continue to grow more and more each day. My pregnancy with you has been a breeze compared to your big sister's; however, in these last few weeks, I am more tired and sore than I was with Elli. It seems unreal that we will be meeting you soon. The doctor said I was about 2cm dilated, 80% effaced, and you were really far down already when I went to see him today. He seems to think my labor with you will go pretty quickly (this is the 2nd dr. that has told me that and it really makes me happy). We will be ready to welcome you whenever you decide the time is right, but if you could hold off just one more week that would work into our schedule great! See...I'm a bit 'under the weather' and don't think my body could take the delivery or getting up every couple of hours with you. So....if you could wait until I'm all recovered, that'd be great. Also, our patio is starting this Thursday....it should only take a couple of days to complete, but it'd be so nice for it all to be done before you are here. Your grandparents have also agreed to meet us 1/2 way with the boat this Sunday, so we could take Elli on a boat ride before the season is over and I really need to finish up some things at work (I'm pretty sure I will enjoy the boat more than Elli....this is the 1st summer I have yet to be on a boat). Although we are ready for you whenever, we would love it if you could wait until after this week is over (which I definitely think you will....only relatively small contractions so far....nothing too big).

You seem to be a lot stronger than your sis was when I was carrying her. I occasionally get startled with your kicks and you seem to be giving my ribs quite the beating. You also move so much more....I'm afraid what this could mean....not much of a sleeper? I will be shocked if you are not bigger than Elli was at birth, but I could be completely wrong.

Bubba, you should be happy to know that we FINALLY have a name for you! On Saturday evening I told your Dad just to make a decision on your name, so he did. Your name will be Connor. We haven't yet decided on a middle name or even mentioned it for quite some time, but we're pretty sure on what it will be. Unfortunately, we've gotten so used to calling you 'Bubba' that we still continue to do so. We'll be working on calling you Connor between now and your arrival so there is no confusion when you are here.

We are looking forward to meeting you and I know your big sis is anxious to love on a little baby....Don't wait too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment